All user-supplied information, materials, files, communications, and documents are referred to collectively as "User Content." "ABS Content" means all Materials provided by ABS. User Content and ABS Content may have different restrictions and conditions associated with them.
Intellectual property; limited license to users
In addition to the Materials and Services offered by ABS, this Site also makes available materials, information, and services provided by third parties (collectively, the "Third-Party Services"). The Third-Party Services are governed by separate license agreements that accompany such services. ABS offers no guarantees and assumes no responsibility or liability of any type with respect to the Third-Party Services, including any liability resulting from incompatibility between the Third-Party Services and the Materials and Services offered by ABS. You agree that you will not hold ABS responsible or liable with respect to the Third-Party Services or seek to do so.
Use of ABS Content and User Content. Except as indicated to the contrary elsewhere on this Site, you may view, download, and print the ABS Content and User Content available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The ABS Content and User Content may be used solely for personal, informational, and internal purposes.
- The ABS Content and User Content may not be modified or altered in any way.
- The ABS Content and User Content on the Site may not be distributed or sold, rented, leased, or licensed to others.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the ABS Content and User Content.
- ABS reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print the ABS Content and User Content available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from ABS.
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
Important exceptions. The rights specified above to view, download, and print the ABS Content and User Content available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this Site are the property of ABS or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of ABS or such third party that may own the Marks. ABS and the ABS logo are trademarks of ABS Systems Incorporated.
In using the Site, including all Services and Materials available through it, you agree:
This Site can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to ABS products, services, and programs that are not available in your country. These references do not imply that ABS intends to announce such products, services, or programs in your country.
The Site is controlled, operated, and administered by ABS from its offices within the United States of America. ABS makes no representation that the Site, or the Services or Materials available through it, are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside the United States, and access to the Site from territories where the Site or any of its Services or Materials are illegal is prohibited. If you access the Site from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. See the section on export control laws, below, for further information.